Outdoor projectors screens are not that costly. However, there is a sense of satisfaction in having built your own project from the ground up. Follow Josh Powell as he walks you through a step-by-step guide on how to build your own outdoor movie theater screen.
You’ll need the following
- 11 x 10’ pieces of ¾” EMT conduit
- 6 x ¾” T connectors
- 2 x 90 degree ¾” corner connectors
- 1 x 4 way ¾” connector
- 2 x 1 inch eye hooks
- 2 x 40’ pieces of 65lb rated nylon rope
- 1 x 16’ by 10’ white tarp (canvas tarps can be used if they are white and not the tan color)
- 1 pack of 6” bungee strap tarp holders (you can order a 50 pack online for under 10.00)
- 4 tent stakes (used to secure our screen to the ground)
Set up your own outdoor screen or peruse our wide selection of outdoor screens. While setting up your own is rewarding, we advise purchasing a professional screen for top-notch safety and appearance.